Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Tribute to a Childhood Friend

A Tribute to a Childhood Friend

Martha Hull
~
One of the most persevering individuals that I have been privileged to know. I will not detail all the trials and tribulations that my childhood friend has had to endure. Just know that neither you, nor I would have wanted to travel in her shoes. She is a stellar example for me of one who loves life in spite of it all... Martha is generous and kindhearted. A single mother, a sister, a faithful friend, a diligent worker. She is a 'Talented Organizer' ~ call on her to de-clutter & reorganize your home, office, ............................ Martha is ACES !

Where in the world is Martha today ?!?



Thank you for allowing me to indulge myself in sharing this heartfelt sentiment with you. I am sure that we all have people in our lives whom we would want to thank for being there for us. In my way, I would like to think that I speak for all of us.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin